- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1/2 pound of italian sausage
- 1 pack of thin spaghetti noodles (or any spaghetti noodles of your choice)
- 1 large jar of traditional Ragu sauce (24oz)
- 1 can of basil, garlic & oregano tomato sauce (15oz)
- 1 small can of tomato paste (6oz)
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoonful of sugar
- Brown the meat on medium-high heat, turn heat down to medium once brown.
- Drain juices and add chopped onion, bell pepper, minced garlic & salt/pepper for taste. Saute uncovered for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add Ragu sauce, tomato sauce, tomato paste and chicken broth. Turn heat to low-medium. Cover & Simmer for about 30-45 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add sugar (to even out the flavors) and let cook on low for 10 minutes while noodles are cooking.